GOOGLE ADWORD

Advertise your business on Google

No matter what your budget, you can display your ads on Google and our advertising network. Pay only if people click your ads.

New! Want help getting started with AdWords for your medium or
large-sized business? Contact our sales team.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Animal Flesh Carries the Horror of Slaughter

The flesh of slaughtered animals is poisoned by the emotion of fear.

As is well known, emotions of worry, fear and anger actually poison blood and tissues. Imagine the excitable condition of animals after many days of travel, closely packed in shaking vehicles-hungry, thirsty, scared en route to the slaughter-houses. Many die even before the end of their journey. Others are driven half dead with fear and exhaustion to the slaughter pans, their instinctive fear of death augmented by the sight and odour of the blood shambles.

Sodium naturally present in animal flesh and sodium added to the meat captures adrenaline in forms that are extremely toxic. In its purest form, this sodium-bound adrenaline can even cause heart attack. Avoid this toxin by avoiding the flesh of slaughtered animals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide article free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of condition. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation.