GOOGLE ADWORD

Advertise your business on Google

No matter what your budget, you can display your ads on Google and our advertising network. Pay only if people click your ads.

New! Want help getting started with AdWords for your medium or
large-sized business? Contact our sales team.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Vegetable juices detoxify venereal diseases

Vegetable juices are highly beneficial in the treatment of venereal diseases. Juices which are particularly helpful include those of carrot, cucumber, beet and spinach. The patient may make liberal use of carrot juice either in combination with spinach juice or cucumber or beet.

Amaranth (chaulai ka saag) is considered highly beneficial in the treatment of gonorrhoea. About 25 g of the leaves of this vegetable should be given twice or thrice a day to the patient in this condition.

Fresh juice of the flowers of the drumstick is very useful in the treatment of gonorrhoea. For better results, this juice should be given twice daily with tender coconut water. It acts as a
diuretic tonic medicine in this disease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

My blog is a collection of sites and URLs that provide article free on the net. I am not providing these content , I just collect and post URLs from third party providers. I am not responsible for the content, the terms of screening of those contents nor for their quality. I don't sell nor rent these contents. In order to use my blog you must agree with these terms of condition. I have not hosted content thus I am not responsible for any violation.